By

MatureFreeandSingle.com Review

MatureFreeandSingle.com – star rating

maturefreeandsingle.comStar Rating of Reviewer :

star rating star rating star rating star rating star rating   Chances of Dating 

star rating star rating star rating star rating star rating   Popularity

star rating star rating star rating star rating star rating   Customer Service

star rating star rating star rating star rating star rating   Unique Features

star rating star rating star rating star rating star rating   Protect Privacy

star rating star rating star rating star rating star rating   Professional 40+ Datingvisit website


 

MatureFreeandSingle – A good dating site for over 40 singles in UK and European countries.

MatureFreeAndSingle.com is an online dating service, committed to helping singles over the age of 40 find their perfect match. MFS, as this website is popularly known as was set up in 2008 with the aim of bringing mature singles from across the globe for friendship, fun as well as long term relationships. Over the years, the website has developed into a feature packed platform that is absolutely safe. The website bags the 6th spot on our list of the best dating sites for over 40 singles.

Senior Match

Less Cost With More Chances!!!

Accessibility

The website is very transparent in its approach. Its allows users from the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Ireland, South Africa and Australia but we observed that it had a bias for UK. Besides, others countries are fairly represented and there would certainly be no dearth of users on this site.

Features

When it comes to features, this site has the usual set of options that have been designed and implemented exclusively for those seeking a 40 plus companion. Here are some of the striking features that this site encompasses, which may be of some interest to you:

  • Free registration and profile building.
  • Allows users to upgrade at any time and pay online using secure gateways.
  • Send flirts to others in order to show that you’re interested in knowing them better.
  • The website also boasts of highly advanced communication options that include the likes of a dedicated email client, instant messaging service, public forums as well as blogs.
  • Search options that give users the opportunity to find a companion based on a wide array of parameters.
  • Very supportive customer service team and an extensive FAQ section that makes it easier for users to learn about the tips and tricks of using the website.
  • Tweak privacy settings in order to gain complete control of your profile.
  • Maintain anonymity while interacting with other people.

Subscription Cost

Interested users can choose from a host of subscription packs, depending on their needs and requirements. It is worth noting that accessibility to the complete set of features on this site is restricted to premium users only. The subscription rates are mentioned below:

  • 1 month membership: $39.95 / month.
  • 3 month membership: $79.95.
  • 6 month membership: $124.95.
  • 12 month membership: $199.95.

Pros and Cons

60 percent of the users on this site are from the United Kingdom. This means that if you’re from this country, your chances of finding an ideal match are considerably high. On the other hand, about 35 percent of users are from the USA. All the remaining countries account for the remaining 5 percent of users.

Verdict

MatureFreeAndSingle.com is incredibly popular in English speaking nations of Europe. However, the makers of this site have paid very little attention to the North American nations and have totally ignored Canada. All in all, this is a good dating site for singles over 40 that are looking for an ideal match.

visit website